DOUZINET is the most famous and well-known name in cleaning services. Since 2007, we have been providing cleaning services to meet the needs of our clients.
Residential cleaning services
That's why we have developed residential cleaning packages based on your cleaning preferences, the frequency you want to clean your home and your budget. No contracts. No hassle.
DOUZINET's cleaning schedules are flexible for a reason. Life is busy and unpredictable. We fully understand this fact.
Life is stressful, as is keeping a house clean. Our residential cleaning team conducts regular household visits to proactively reduce allergens, bacteria and, of course, homeowners' stress.
Most clients prefer regular visits from our residential teams, which provides more free time while reducing the effects of allergens, bacteria and other harmful substances on the family. That' s why our weekly or bi-weekly cleaning services are so popular.
- Weekly: popular for occupied and busy houses with social commitment.
- Every other week: perfect for general maintenance assistance.
- Monthly: a thorough cleaning when you need it.
Regular house cleaning is more cost-effective than a one-off or occasional cleaning. This is because your designated cleaning team is familiar with the house and has consistently maintained a clean environment.
The holidays are coming up? New baby coming? Family in town? Whatever the occasion, DOUZINET can spruce up your home. No contracts. No hassle.
Some of our clients prefer a one-time cleaning plan based on their needs. Whether they are expecting a meeting or have just organized a party, our occasional cleaning service is perfect for cleaning up the house.
Occasional or one-off cleaning is generally more expensive than a regular cleaning, as it has probably been a while since the house received the thorough cleaning it needs. It is quite common for a client to plan regular cleanings after experiencing incredible results with our one-off cleaning.
Popular occasions for occasional cleaning :
- Spring cleaning
- Vacation cleaning
- Mother's Day Gift
- Father's Day Gift
- New Baby
- Hostess gift
- "Get well'' gift
- Moving in and out cleaning
Choose the right cleaning plan
In the long term, weekly cleaning services are more cost-effective. You end up paying less per visit with a weekly or bi-weekly cleaning service than with a house cleaning once or three times a month. The real benefit is, of course, the extra time your family spends together in a healthier and cleaner environment.
Regular and occasional cleaning is flexible. It' s your house; so you tell us what you want us to clean! We will adapt our cleaning process to your needs and budget. DOUZINET cleaning plans bring order, relaxation and more time into your life. Learn more about our personalized services.
Our teams offer flexible moving in and out cleaning services to smooth the transition to your new home or apartment.
You have washed the dishes, cleared the garage, hired the movers and signed the papers. Now what? A thorough cleaning before moving is beneficial to both parties - especially if you have an online security deposit. However, it is easy to overlook moving cleaning.
After all, you have to worry about bigger things - like moving into your new home or apartment! DOUZINET offers flexible moving in and out cleaning services to smooth the transition to your new home or apartment. Whether you need to clean the entire house or just some items on your moving checklist, DOUZINET can help you. Download our printable moving house cleaning checklist.
Tips & Advice
Before you start
- Remove all personal items
- Keep all related items and label each box
- Collect what you will need
- Collect microfibre wipes, cleaning products, a mop, bucket, sponge, vacuum cleaner and feather duster
- Remove nails, pins and tacks from the walls
- Put the chairs at a height to make it easier to clean the floor
- Vacuum cleaner bin
- Wipe baseboards and traffic/use areas
- Vacuum and sweep:
- Sweep floors, vacuum carpets, sofas, cushions, window sills and screens
- Clean all floors after vacuuming and sweeping dust (all)
- Light fixtures, window sills, fan blades, window blinds, HVAC, vents, room corners and ceilings.
- Clean the sliding door rails
- Rub and remove stains on walls
- Always sweep and vacuum before wiping and washing
- Clean your house from top to bottom and from left to right
- Perform each task in the entire house, not each room at a time
- Clean kitchen appliances, inside and out
- Clean underneath and between the appliances
- Wipe the inside of the refrigerator and freezer
- Remove all food
- Carefully wipe the refrigerator and freezer seals.
- Remove drawers and shelves and clean them separately.
- Clean the fan filter
- Clean oven
- Clean microwave oven
- Microwave a bowl of lemon water and wipe away stubborn dirt.
- Empty and clean inside of cabinets
- Clean sinks and counters
- Wash the toilets
- Rub shower and bathtub
- Clean shower curtain
- Clean mirror
- Clean sink
- Cleaning counters
- Leave a roll of toilet paper
Now that the rooms are empty or almost empty, it's time to give your home or apartment an even better appearance than your first move. Covers: everything from baseboards to microwave ovens.
Standard cleaning moving house checklist :
- Dust (everything)
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Clean cabinets
- Clean sinks and counters
- Wash the toilets
- Rub shower and bathtub
- Wipe baseboards
- Vacuum and sweep all floors
DOUZINET can manage all or most of the items on your moving checklist. Let us take care of the cleaning so you can spend more time preparing for the move. Do you have any further questions? Wondering how much your move will cost? Contact DOUZINET for an estimate and more information.
Who doesn't want a fresh start? A thorough cleaning gives new owners and tenants peace of mind knowing that their new home has been cleaned and disinfected from top to bottom. We recommend that you always do a move-in cleaning before unloading your personal belongings, which will ensure that every inch of the house receives the attention it needs.
How much does it cost to clean at DOUZINET? It all depends on the size of your new home or apartment and its condition. For an accurate quote, call DOUZINET to discuss the details of your moving cleaning needs. Our staff can also create a personalized cleaning plan to make your new home or apartment as clean as when you first moved in.
What does my cleaning service plan include?
Your house is your abode, your space, your relaxation corner. Give yourself the gift of time and let DOUZINET clean your home as you would like to. After spending a hectic day at the office, on the road for shopping or at school, DOUZINET is the smart choice when it comes to professional cleaning.
As a result of our professional cleaning approach, we can clean all the rooms in your home, as per your specifications:
- Bathrooms: we remove cobwebs and dust from the bathroom, then clean counters, sinks, taps, mirrors, bathtubs and surrounding areas. Our cleaning staff will clean the tiles, inside and outside the shower doors, clean the toilets inside and out, vacuum and mop up the floor.
- Bedrooms: We dust all surfaces, including window sills and baseboards. Then, we will clean suspended photo frames, mirrors, furniture and objects placed on the furniture. It is also possible to prepare the bed with clean household linen. Our professional cleaning staff will complete the job with a thorough cleaning.
- Dining room: starting by dusting the light, we will then wipe the table, chairs and other furniture. We'll end up vacuuming.
- Living room: we handle all the dust removal/cleaning mentioned as well as vacuuming the furniture, including under the cushions.
- Laundry room: Our professional household cleaners will wipe surfaces, including washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner and/or floor broom.
- Kitchen: As the focal point of the house, the kitchen receives the most special treatment. We start by cleaning all counters and small appliances (toasters, coffee makers, etc.), then inside and outside the microwave. After that, we will clean the stove, drip pans and underside of the hood as well as appliances, cabinets, kitchen tables and chairs. We will finally vacuum and wipe.
- Additional rooms and services are available with our DOUZINET cleaning service plan.
Over the years, thousands of families have trusted DOUZINET's cleaning services. Contact DOUZINET today and enjoy more free time.